A current article in Flagstaff Business News lists some of the most promising treatment ideas for long-COVID, and ranks Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy at the top of treatment plans.
Most Promising Treatment Ideas
- IV therapy – Enhanced Myers Cocktail, NAD, ozone, EGCG, and resveratrol.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) to promote oxygen diffusion and tissue regeneration.
- Immune function supports – vitamins D3/A/C/E, zinc, selenium, Astragalus, Japanese knotweed, Chinese skullcap and medicinal mushrooms.
- Nasal and sinus therapies such as nebulizing NAC, colloidal silver/EDTA nasal sprays and essential oil steam inhalations.
- Compounded medications – hormone replacement therapy, LDN, Methylene Blue and Alinia.
- Cardiovascular supports – hawthorne, bilberry, horse chestnut, ginkgo and garlic.
- Gut healing – probiotics, Saccharomyces b., L-glutamine, slippery elm and marshmallow root.
- Anti-inflammatories – fish oil, curcumin, Boswellia and Pycnogenol.
- Peptide therapies to re-regulate biochemical pathways – BPC-157, LL-37 and TA-1.