Listen to the International Board of Undersea Medicine describe how hyperbaric oxygen therapy, or HBOT can help peoples bodies and immune systems help themselves when recovering from or actively fighting the COVID-19 threat which should reduce the need for extra ventilators.
- HBOT offers hope to long-standing PTSD
- Man beats terminal cancer and uses HBOT as part of personal strict regime
- MORE IS BETTER: THE RECURRENT ILLUSION OF HIGHER PRESSURE HBOT IN CHRONIC BRAIN INJURY PAUL G. HARCH, M.D.
- Research Rundown: Part 2 – Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for Traumatic Brain Injury and/or Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- HBOT helping women battle infertility